Friday, March 30, 2012

Deliciocity Friday- Multi-Colored Rice Krispies

Earlier I posted about the Splatter Paint Party I hosted.
In that post, here, I mentioned that one of my foods was multi-colored Rice Krispies.

These are pretty easy to make and the extra color makes them more fun.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup (half a stick) of butter
7oz container of marshmallow fluff
4 cups rice puff cereal
1 Tbsp dry cake batter
Multi-colored sprinkles

Start by melting your butter in a small sauce pan over low heat.

Add the entire container of fluff.

And 1 tablespoon of cake batter straight from the box. I used white but I'd suggest yellow.
Also, ignore that my measuring spoon says 3 tablespoons, my measuring spoon actually has a typo.

 Mix thoroughly, then pour in cereal, and mix more till fully combined.

Last, sprinkle on your sprinkles, as much as you want and mix enough to get them spread out.

Grease an eight by eight baking dish.
I used cooking spray but covering with vegetable oil would work as should lining the dish with wax paper.

Let cool then cut with a butter knife.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! We did Rice Krispies Eggs today, but I wish we added color. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!! I hope you will share with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!