Sunday, March 18, 2012

Here and There

If you are into sewing I am currently hosting an I-spy fabric square swap on Swap-bot.com. You have till March 26th to sign up. Even if you are not up to making an I-spy quilt you could use them to make a bag, cover a notebook, etc.
Swap-bot is free to join and you can swap anything from emails to large packages with people all around the world. You get rated and rate on each swap you are in so it cuts down on people not following through.

Like the page and get post links on your fb wall!

Want some of the things I make here but are unable or unwilling to make them yourself? Or need a unique gift that you know the recipient won't already have? Check out my Etsy page here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeIdeas2Day

See you around the net!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!