Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Ribbon Bookmarks

I live in middle Tennessee on the campus of a home for mentally challenged adults. My husband works here full time doing maintenance, I help out some here and there.

The home is called Cave Springs Home. It is a non-profit charity organization. It depends on donations to continue doing the work helping people and all donations are tax deductible.

So something I've been working on lately is making ribbon bookmarks to give to people who donate to Cave Springs in the near future. Donations are what makes this place able to stay open so they are very much appreciated by everyone here. 
So I'm making these bookmarks and donating them to the home to give as little thank yous.

Each bookmark has three ribbons but otherwise are each different. Different colors, beads, charms, etc.

While they make great bookmarks for any book they are especially helpful with Bible study. You can place one ribbon in a section you are reading and another at a corresponding verse you want to look at. Great for when the speaker says "hold your finger here and turn with me to..." you can avoid the juggling that comes with that statement!

You can check out the Cave Springs website at www.CaveSpringsHome.org 
If you would like a bookmark of your own, then donate soon to Cave Springs Home either by mailing them a check or via the paypal button on their website.

"And the King shall answer and say to them, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these my brothers, you have done it to me." -Matthew 25:40 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!