Monday, August 13, 2012

Birdie Mobile

Time for another Iron Craft posting!
 This time we were challenged to make something for baby.

I started out making a little yellow felt birdie. My thinking was that it would be one of those cute dangling things on the handle of a car seat.
 Then I kept going.

I ended up making four different colored felt birdies to create a mobile for over a crib.

They are attached via thin clear wire to an embroidery hoop. There is a piece of ribbon attached to the hoop to pin it to the ceiling (or hook over a mobile hoop).


No, you didn't hit your head in the Acme desert, it's just a hand sewn bird mobile! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you went with bright colors instead of baby pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo CUTE!! Love the vibrant colors!

    Thank you so very much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!